|Size (L x W x H)
|7 cm x 7 cm x 24 cm
Lauryl glucoside is a surfactant used in cosmetics and laundry detergents. It is a glycoside produced from glucose and lauryl alcohol.
Lauryl Glucoside is a natural non-ionic surfactant made from sugar content of corn/potatoes and coconut/palm oil, is applied to kitchen detergent, body washing products, cosmetics, and other industrial/commercial uses.
- Very mild surfactant blend offering excellent ph-independent foaming and cleansing properties
- Can replace sulfates
- Low pH stability - performs well in salicylic acid formulations
- Efficient at low use levels
- Suitable for baby products and sensitive skin and scalp
- Effective synergies with other surfactants
- Outstanding biodegradation
Can be added to formulas as is. Typical use level 1-25% depending on desired foaming and cleansing effects. For external use only.
Body wash, face wash, liquid hand soap, shampoo, baby care, sensitive skin care and wipes.